The security fence installation specialists can put up perimeter fences around schools, particularly those close to busy streets, to keep children safely confined on the property. Commercial establishments usually need security fencing to prevent vandals and thieves from accessing the property, and construction sites need temporary security fences while new structures are being built. There are a wide variety of uses for fences to keep property safe, and the security fencing professionals in or network can assist customers in choosing the right fence to meet their specific needs.
Security Fencing Costs:
Average security fence costs can vary greatly depending on the level of security that is needed for a property. The size of the area that needs to be fenced in and the height of the fence are also factors that will impact the final cost. The timeframe in which the fence needs to be put up can add to the cost as well, especially if it is an emergency job that needs to be done on a weekend or over a holiday. The security fencing specialists in our network are skilled professionals who can handle virtually any job, and can help home or business owners keep their properties safe and secure.
New Security Fencing Quotes
Just complete the easy form above, and you can receive up to four free quotes from pre-qualified security fencing experts in our network. The entire process takes just a few moments, and there is no obligation to use any of the quotes delivered direct.
Your security fencing questions answered
- What materials are used to make security fences? Security fencing is most frequently made of high grade steel, to prevent cutting or bending of the individual fence pieces. Many are designed so they are impossible to climb as well.
- Where is security fencing most frequently used? Security fencing can be used anywhere an additional measure of protection or safety is needed. It is frequently used to protect homes and businesses, and high quality security fence also surrounds most prisons to keep inmates from escaping.
- What is the recommended height for security fencing? Most experts recommend that security fencing be 6 ft. (1.8 metres) or higher, as anything lower than this is not much of a deterrent at all.
- Can security fencing be electrified? In most cases, electric fencing will be installed on top of regular security fencing instead of as a standalone installation.
- How high should security fencing be? Most security fencing will need to be at least 3 metres high for commercial applications. Security fencing that is around 2.4 metres high might be ideal for residential purposes.
Apply For Fencing Online
Tell us a little about the premise you are looking to secure with new fencing using the form above. We only need a few details to start processing your quote request.
Receive Free Quotes Direct
The fencing specialists on our leading network will be notified of you requirements, and up to four of them will be in touch direct to organise your obligation-free quotes.