HUGE Savings & Deals on
Do you have unsightly and odourous patches on your ceiling? Concerned your home may be infected with harmful mould? Mould Removal may be the best solution to your problem. Not sure if the marks are mould or just leaking pipes? Need some professional advice but not sure who to contact? We'll put you in touch with the best local mould specialists at a price to suit your budget.
Mould is the colloquial term referring to a broader category of various types of fungi. These microbes can be useful and are used in biotechnology and even in the pharmaceutical industry. The mould that grows on your ceiling, however, is most likely the undesirable kind that may pose some potential health problems for you and your loved ones. Mould removal may be the only solution to these pesky fungi.
Moulds present a health hazard to humans because they release spores. These spores can cause allergic reactions and other respiratory problems especially in asthmatics. Eye irritation is also common. Some moulds produce mycotoxins which can result in severe neurological problems and even death after prolonged and untreated exposure. Symptoms of a mould allergy include watery, itchy eyes, chronic coughing , headaches or migraines, a difficulty breathing, inexplicable rashes, fatigue, sinus problems, nasal blockage and frequent sneezing.
This is a simple preventative method that involves using a specially formulated paint to deter the growth of moulds and mildews. This type of paint reduces condensation, insulating the wall and raising the temperature of the surface to reduce the amount of moisture and therefore mould in the home. This paint can be used for stippled or plain surfaces and greatly reduces the chance of mould and mildew growth.
For smaller infestations, some less extreme measures may be taken. Exposing the mould growth to sunlight could reduce the problem. Similarly, improving ventilation in the room with mould can curb the mould's growth. Dehumidifiers and household cleansers may also have a positive effect on controlling the growth of the mould. However, some infestations require a more radical approach and professional removal.
Only trained professionals should attempt mould removal as close exposure to the spores can be dangerous. There are several methods for the successful removal of moulds in the home.
Tired of living with ugly and smelly mould colonies in your home? Concerned about the health of you and your loved ones? It might be time to consider professional mould removal. Need the help of specialists but concerned about the costs? We can help you find the best quality, affordable mould solutions at a price to suit your budget. Get a free, no-obligation quote from us today and wave goodbye to hazardous mould colonies.
Mould inside of your home can cause many problems. In addition to being unsightly and growing quickly, mould can cause respiratory illnesses among other health issues. A mould removal expert can ensure that the mould is cleaned properly and is gone from the home.
This will depend on how much mould is present in your home, but the expert should be able to give you an estimated time of completion.
Yes. Most commonly, people who already have trouble breathing and those who have compromised immune systems are most susceptible to the presence of mould in their home or office. Infants, children, and the elderly are also at risk.
Yes. Once you have determined where the damp is coming from that is allowing the mould to grow, you can remove it with bleach, white vinegar, high strength hydrogen peroxide or simple soap and water, as long as the growth is not too large. For professional long-lasting results however, it's best to hire in the experts.
A musty odour that cannot be eliminated is a telltale sign of mould. You may also have a problem with hidden mould if you regularly suffer from allergies or have breathing difficulties that do not respond well to conventional treatment.
See all areas covered
SAVE UP TO 50%
For exclusive September mould treatment deals complete this form now!